I LOVE Springtime. Even though the weather has not been the most pleasant this Spring, it is still my favorite time of year. I LOVE bird watching. I think I must get this from my Grandma King, cuz I know she loved birds. Also, Big Sis Kohnie loves birds. I saw this little fellow in one of my trees this morning. I watched him for awhile. He was enjoying my bird bath too. I haven't seen him eat any bird seed yet. He flies from my tree to another tree across the street. Each time he leaves I say, "Oh no, little fella, come back to my house." It's funny cuz the dog keeps wondering who I am talking too.
Friday, May 21, 2010
ISN'T HE CUTE?
I LOVE Springtime. Even though the weather has not been the most pleasant this Spring, it is still my favorite time of year. I LOVE bird watching. I think I must get this from my Grandma King, cuz I know she loved birds. Also, Big Sis Kohnie loves birds. I saw this little fellow in one of my trees this morning. I watched him for awhile. He was enjoying my bird bath too. I haven't seen him eat any bird seed yet. He flies from my tree to another tree across the street. Each time he leaves I say, "Oh no, little fella, come back to my house." It's funny cuz the dog keeps wondering who I am talking too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
That bird totally had to have escaped from a cage or something. I wonder if it likes the cold weather we are having?? I don't think I have ever seen such a colorful bird in Utah.(outside of a cage, I mean) So cute. Maybe you could catch him and keep him!
Hello,look very cute if only i had one hhhhh
please feel free to have a look in my blog
http://safae-newlife.blogspot.com/
CAn you identify that bird? It's beautiful! Nice photos :)
Nice bird! But look at my photo here! Some predators in flight, little birds beware! (Photo is on December 13, 2011 post). Enjoy!
click here: Seagulls in fight
Ludwig, American Cancer Society are more famous.
nice pic<3 invite to me :)
CumberlandSO NICE BIRDS...........
I did all of those pages one by one Are you behold a look
My wishes would appreciate it if you like the good work
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Göztepe evden eve nakliyat
Çekmeköy evden eve nakliyat
Ümraniye evden eve nakliyat
Evkon evden eve nakliyat
İstanbul evden eve nakliyat
thank
Expect spring and emotions can be brought, I also love spring. friv 5
Post a Comment