Hmmm...did a little catching up on your blog, huh? Lots of exciting things in the Bastian home! Thanks Bruce for helping my husband not feel quite so old.
FUN stuff...I love sundays that go like that, especially birthdays. Glad he had a good one. :)
Happy Late Birthday Bruce. I thought about you ALL day on your birthday! Hope you had a good one!
happy latebirthdaaaaay (baah)woosy
Brucey.... Happy Happy Birthday to you hope you had a good one! Love Ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hmmm...did a little catching up on your blog, huh? Lots of exciting things in the Bastian home! Thanks Bruce for helping my husband not feel quite so old.
FUN stuff...I love sundays that go like that, especially birthdays.
Glad he had a good one. :)
Happy Late Birthday Bruce. I thought about you ALL day on your birthday! Hope you had a good one!
happy
late
birthdaaaaay (baah)
woosy
Brucey.... Happy Happy Birthday to you hope you had a good one! Love Ya!
Post a Comment